3.04.2008

Fight the Power!

This item was on the front page of Etsy this afternoon, and it caught my eye. I read the title of the item and it is called "The Radio Raheem!" I would never carry a bag this big, but, I would feel so "cool" with it. If this does nothing for you, wake up-you are sleeping!
Radio Raheem is a character in a Spike Lee Joint, to me, his best film, and I am not much of a fan. Anyhow, RR was one of those characters that you makes you think about hatred in this world and just, well, hate that it exists.
Well, I have not mentioned the name of the film or what happened to Raheem because if you do not know, you should check it out! If you feel the urge to throw a metal trash can through a shop later on, do not blame me!
You do not have to fight the power if you do not want to.

No comments: