11.12.2007

project: baby shower favors

I made baby shower favors for one of my sisters and her husband;
they are expecting a girl in January.

These coasters took a bit of work, but, I thought they came out so cute!
I have to say, I think that I was the most excited about them,
no one seemed that impressed!




Moving right along,
I plan our meals for the week in advance, it makes life a little bit easier!

Monday: leftover chili (I made it on Saturday, it is a big recipe)

Tues & Wed: fennel crusted pork loin with roasted potatoes

Thurs & Fri: Buffalo wings with macaroni and cheese (tomatoes on top, please)

Sat & Sun: spaghetti and meatballs, French bread with garlic butter

I'll share recipes later this week!




1 comment:

erin said...

Sorry that was me up there, posted with the wrong email!

What I had said was, those are REALLY cute and I'm very impressed!!!