11.27.2007

Oh Tannenbaum


On Friday, Jimmy put up our tree, this is baby's first Christmas and so far is pretty amazed! I think she is looking at the tree, or maybe it is that dead cricket on the carpet, dinner anyone?






Anyone who knows me, knows that I love RealSimple magazine (and Martha Stewart, but that is another post or twenty!), I have been a reader since their first issue. RealSimple has great life lessons, shopping guides, and of course, recipes.

Yesterday, we made a Roasted Pacific Cod w/ olives and lemon, served over rice--it was really good! I should have had a glass of the Yellow Tail Chardonnay that I used in the recipe, but, baby asked me not to. I am making spaghetti & meatballs that I have promised for a week now, the meatballs are really good cooked in a little white wine in a skillet.

No comments: